Thursday, November 5, 2009

It took me how long to think of this?

My husband works in intellectual property. He once told me that patentable inventions need to fit a need and when they are first discovered many times there is a "duh moment." You know, when everyone knows that THIS is what solves the problem and everyone wonders why no one thought of it earlier. I have had a handful of these myself and thought I would share some of them with you.


It only took SIX kids to figure out that if I put an old towel between the booster seat and my chair, the chair does not get so nasty and the towel is easily washed. It also protects the chairs from getting scuffed up from the booster seat. This had to be my first shared item as it took me six kids to figure this out and many people don't have six kids anymore. I want you to benefit from my er, um, wisdom. :D


The long handled spoons designed for stirring tea, are ideal for making PB&J sandwiches! I HATE getting jelly all over my hands. After the jar hits 1/2 full I can't get a regular spoon in and out of the jar without getting jelly on my hands - UNTIL I made this little discovery.


Finishing the jar of PB with a rubber scraper - duh. Gets so much more than a simple knife can.


I'm sure there are many more that I am just not thinking of right now - and they will show up in later posts. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment