Sunday, October 4, 2009

"I Helping!"

My little almost two year old likes to help with everything. This of course means that things often take longer than without her "help." Since my goal is for my children to eventually be able to take care of themselves, I take this hit, willingly most times. One of the ways I have her help is to put the nipple on her bottle. She can hold the nipple while I fill the bottle with water and formula. Today I had to get her bottle from the dishwasher and assemble it. So I handed her the collar and the nipple and asked her to put them together as I assembled the rest of the bottle and added water. She told me "not working." I look, she has the nipple in the collar backwards. I told her to "turn this part around" while pointing to the nipple. She twists it in the current position while turning herself around in a complete circle. "not working, mommy." LOL! How can you not love the antics of a tot?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment