Monday, January 11, 2010

Slimfast RTD alternatives

As some of you might know, Slimfast recently had a major recall of all ready to drink products. That stinks. I get mine from Amazon subscribe and save so I don't have to remember to pick them up at the store. I don't like powdered drinks but find if I don't have protein first thing in the morning that I get a little faint through the day. So, now I have to get store brand versions. First I tried Target. 20 fewer calories, not quite as good (and it doesn't start good with Slimfast, just ok) but doable. I was running low on the Target ones and purchased Walmart brand. YUCK! OMGosh they are terrible! Glad I only bought one 6 pack there. They are right in the middle for calories (SF 190, Target 170, Walmart 180) but I am not sure I am even going to drink the rest of these 6. Slimfast, please get your stuff back together so they can be delivered to my door again! And in the mean time, I'm going to pick up a bunch at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment