Thursday, January 21, 2010

New uses, common items


After posting about using binder clips for toothpaste I got to thinking about other things that have received a new use around here.

You may remember a post about lunch bags. Well, that was not the only time the bag got left on the bus. Josh and I talked about how he might better remember to grab his lunch bag. His backpack is too full to put the lunch inside. We talked about clipping the bag onto the closing strap - but honestly I don't think that strap could hold the weight of lunch regularly. And the I got the idea! A carabiner clip! The next time we were at Walmart, I picked up 4 in different colors for a whopping 99c each and clipped them on backpacks. Voila! No more lunch bags left on the bus! :D Now if my oldest would just remember to bring hers home. Baby steps, baby steps. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment