Thursday, January 14, 2010

"That's my kazard!"

If you live in ANY other home you might not know what that means. But when my two year old pointed to a hair barrette on the coffee table that she had been wearing last night when I left to walk with a friend while saying the above - I knew exactly what she was saying and why. LOL. You see, my hubby is very aware of choke hazards. He points them out to the kids all the time. In fact at preschool conferences in the fall Miss Melinda relayed a story about my 3 year old Merce telling a classmate not to put a toy in his mouth because it was a choke hazard. Lord only knows what else she has said in class... I only hope it isn't too bad!

But back to Rita's kazard. Yep, I knew right away that daddy made her take the barrette out of her hair before bedtime. I knew he had told her it was a choke hazard. She apparently thought a "kazard" was a name for the Elmo barrette as it is now "her kazard." Oh well, one step at a time.

Speaking of steps, I hear a few of them coming in the front door, which means (drumroll) it is time to clear off the computer and get the homework in motion.

Have a great day ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment