Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Merry Christmas was had by all

We spent the Eve with my husband's brother and his family. A very nice enjoyable evening! Their new house is nice and big. It really helped muffle the sounds of children - which is great as there are 10 right now. :)

Christmas morning my kids broke their Dec. 25th ritual and woke me up sometime before 6:15am! I grumbled something about it not even being 7 and went back to bed. LOL. Santa was up late stuffing stockings and such. Daddy and I came out around 7:15, we read the Christmas story as told in Matthew. And allowed chaos to ensue. It seems all the kids really liked their gifts. The biggest hit was Rita's trampoline which is rated to 80 lbs so all the kids can jump on it. Steve has suggested we purchase more. And he wants one too.

Mommy loves the presents that come home from school! All the ornaments personally made by our own family members! Though, we may need a second tree in a year or two. LOL. (this was the tree in 2008 - thee is even more there now.)

Well, I am off to help a 5 yr old paint a mermaid trinket box. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment