Thursday, December 31, 2009

We're off to see the...

DENTIST, the wonderful, wonderful dentist of Columbus. LOL. Brandy gets phase 2 of her braces today. She is SO not looking forward to them. And brilliant mommy scheduled the appt. at 9am during Christmas break. ~It must be hard to have me as a mom.

Jessi loved her RC Barbie car from us (read: me! I thought up the gift, hunted for it, purchased it, wrapped it, etc.) and the mp3 player, she was a little less sure about the chair from me but I think she will appreciate it in time. It is for her desk and has a storage box in it to keep her "special things." Keeping one's stuff from all other one's seem to be a high priority here. Bekki also moved into Jessi's room during break so the need to keep thing organized there has increased. I do have to laugh, the two little ones have the biggest room in the house. But all the older girls want the "pink room."

I'm off to make sure 6 GIRLS get started on breakfast before taking Brandy to her appt. Yes, I said girls. Sarina (niece) spent the night and as Josh groaned that there would be EVEN MORE girls around Will invited him to spend the night there. Funny how much quieter it is with A) a different child around to play with and B) no boys around (they really are just more enthusiastic with pretty much everything they do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment