Monday, February 15, 2010

Exciting things

The things that excite me - the person I have become - really crack me up sometimes. Take this toilet paper holder - my parents have one in their home. They have had it for close to 20yrs. I LOVE the thing. So much better than those d@mn spring loaded things, or even the open style (which tends to fall off into the toilet). I had looked at several local stores and couldn't find them. I began plans for a covert operation to steal Jerry's...

Finally I found them (fwiw, I found them cheaper than amazon sells them for and with cheaper shipping - but amazon has a better picture on their site) and I was super excited! I immediately ordered 3 and ecstatically emailed my husband with the link and told him I ordered 3! He doesn't share my excitement.

I figure "He'll get it when they come in. He'll see how awesome they are then." We get them, I install them and am all about them when he comes home. He says "Yeah, they're nice." Nice? Hello! Did you not just see what I showed you? These are AWESOME! I will say, that his brother "got it" and ordered himself one for each of their bathrooms. Maybe to get the awesome-ness of this product you need to be the one who fishes the paper out of the drink?

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I also covet a style that would not lead to my t.p. going into the toilet. (We have the open style and some people think we shouldn't change it if it isn't broken...and these are made from pretty good material...) Good for you for finding them! Let me know how the change-over works.

    ReplyDelete