Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

My day has been wonderful so far! My oldest made us all breakfast - scrambled eggs with ham and peppers. Then the Brandy and Josh started the next load of laundry while Bek and Jes did the dishes. My hubby bought me a scented candle, my oldest bought me a blow horn, awesome! And I have even had a couple pieces of chocolate, which I will have to run off later. ;) But a very nice start to one of the most hated holidays. :) And while I don't normally give gifts for V-day, I did this year and the kids seemed to really appreciate what I got them. A new wallet with a zipper compartment for Brandy and Josh, fish hook earrings for Jes, books for Bek, hot wheel cars for Merce, and a teddy bear for Rita.

Hope you day is at least half as wonderful as mine is!

No comments:

Post a Comment