Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vindication!

Earlier this week I posted about excitement in my world. I expressed some disappointment that my husband didn't "get it." But...

A day or so ago he came out of the bathroom and he says "Those toilet roll holders are awesome. There shouldn't be any other styles out there." UM, YEAH! I told you. I guess it takes the first time you change a roll to get the awesome-ness of that product.

But we are not done, oh no, not done at all. He vindicates me yet again with Burt's Bees. You see, he has spent much of the winter joking about how his lips go numb when he kisses me because of my Burt's Bees. I know this is the best stuff I've ever used, so whatevs. LOL. Thursday night (really Friday morning) he comes to bed and says "Will you make fun of me if I tell you I used your lip stuff?" I smile smugly and go back to sleep. Friday evening, I find him opening a new package of Bees that he has gone out and purchased for himself. Uh huh. Trust in your wife, she will not steer you wrong - unless you ask her about left and right. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment